Make The Most of Your Experience
Reservation Policies: Please be aware that a credit card number is required to reserve your appointment.
We understand that sometimes extraordinary circumstances are unavoidable and you may need to change your schedule. We kindly ask that you give us 48 hours notice if you cancel your appointment. If 48 hours notice is not given, you will be charged 50% of your service fee. Missed appointments or “no shows” are subject to a charge in the amount of the full service.
- Late Arrivals: Late arrivals of 10 minutes or more may be subject to have their services shortened, switched to a different stylist, or be rescheduled.
- Children Policy: We absolutely welcome supervised well behaved children. Our facility isn’t equipped to handle running and or screaming children. There are a lot of safety hazards with our equipment and hot tools. The salon company cannot be held liable for your children’s safety. Any damage to our equipment as result of a child will be the sole responsibility of the parent.
- Our scheduling is planned to allow the correct time for each luxurious service. Please help yourself and other guests by being on time. We recommend that you arrive 15 minutes early to get yourself settled. We understand that on occasion, circumstances arise which may cause a guest to arrive late. We will do everything to accommodate you if this occurs. However, in some cases, it may be appropriate to shorten or reschedule services.
- After you reserve your appointment, should a cancellation be necessary, we require a minimum of 48 hours notice ahead of your appointment time. We understand that sometimes extraordinary circumstances are unavoidable and you may need to change your schedule. Cancellations and “no shows” leave gaps in our schedules that cannot be filled without timely notice. This notification courtesy enables us to schedule another client and, in turn, maintains a higher availability of services for you as well as others. Due to scheduling commitment to other clients’ schedules, we may need to reschedule any appointment for which you are more than 10 minutes late. We hope you understand the need for these policies. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
- To guarantee availability of your next appointment, we recommend that you reserve your next appointment before you leave.
- In the event that your service provider leaves, we will move your appointment to another service provider to ensure that all of your needs are met.
- In order to maintain a peaceful experience for all guests we recommend putting cell phones on vibrate.
- No refunds are available on gift certificates.
- There will be a $35.00 fee on all returned checks.